(I’m currently working on uploading more of my favorite recipes. This is a gist of what I do though.)
Snack Advice: Click HERE
Snack Ideas: Click HERE
More ‘advanced’ snacks
- Chia parfait–my favorite!!
- Loaded Paleo Potato Hash
- Banana Nut Paleo Pancakes
- Egg spinach salad
- Greek yogurt, almonds, raspberries
- Granola and greek yogurt (amazing recipe for granola coming soon)
- Green smoothies
I do salads or left overs from dinner the night before! ALWAYS make too much dinner so you have fast, healthy lunches.
I’m not to the point of making up my own recipes, so I’ll be your resource to find great ideas.
My goal is to make dinner homemade, and have vegetables as the main dish.
Ex: Put amazing flavored meats on salads. Make rice out of a veggie. Make noodles out of a veggie. Keep it homemade. No wrappers. No pre-made frozen dinners.
The trick is getting to know your spices. I plan on posting about that soon.
- Cauliflower rice
- Zucchini spaghetti (zoodles)
- Liz’s Marinara sauce
- Homemade teriyaki sauce and noodle bowl
- Homemade tortilla shells
- Quinoa salad ideas– GOOD ONE
- Southwest chicken seasoning
- Roasting broccoli and brussels sprouts
- Broccoli salad
Great vegan/plant based BLOGS I’m currently a fan of:
- Oh She Glows -Find vegan, gluten free recipes. Favorite site.
- Nutrition Stripped– Vegan, nice pics! Amazing ideas.
- Health Starts in the Kitchen: Plant based, paleo, fermenting.
- Cafe Janae– Love her. Health/wellness site. Vegetable based. Cool substitution ideas.
- PB finger-A lot of everything, but a great vegetable dish section.
- My New Roots– Tons of ideas. Holisitc nutrition.
- Cookie and Kate– Fresh, vegetarian recipes.
- Edible Perspective– Vegan/gluten free. Awesome list for every meal. Nice photography.
- Detoxinista-Simple and easy! I like that. Vegan.
- Anita’s Healthy Life– Plant based, whole foods. Very clean.
- FANNEtastic Food-Healthy ideas, dietitian, meal plans even.
Not plant based but fun for other food ideas:
- Our Best Bites– I like their salad ideas. Great for deserts or gluten containing foods
- Williams and Sonoma-Fancy, nice, healthy food. Great seasonings.
- Six Sisters’ Stuff-Fun desserts!